IBS 25 - Love, Serve, Freedom.

IBS 25 (Adaptability and Mutual Submission)
Galatians 5:13
For you, brethren, have been called to liberty ; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
God has called us to freedom, to be free in spirit. Gods gift of freedom is of no purpose to the flesh. The flesh is sinful, never righteous nor truthful but full of bondage. With liberty, we love and through love we serve one another. And together, both my neighbor and I are free in Christ. By learning to value this gift of liberty we also fulfill the values of our neighbor, and in doing so we please God. In my walk with God I should learn to value His gifts and callings. By taking guard over them, with praying for His wisdom and faith to protect myself from flesh filled desires. For my application, I will practice my call to liberty by finding a deep sense of freedom inside of the labor of servant time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uganda IBS 13 - Do we have Idols?

IBS 11 - Faith brings patience

IBS 10 - Joy in being patient