IBS 27 - The Body of Christ

IBS 27
1 Corinthians 12:14-16
"for in fact the body is not one member but many.(15)if the foot should say. ''Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body," is it therefore not of the body? (16) and if the ear should say "because I am not an eye, I am not of the body", is it therefore not of the body?
We are reborn by the spirit into one body, the Body of Christ. This Body of Christ is made up of many different and diverse parts that are each equally as important as one another. God use's us all for a different purpose. We may feel like our part in ministry isn't as important as someone else's part, but that is absolutely untrue. When we are servants of God we are apart of a unity. Meaning we all operate together, and without one of those parts we don't function correctly. God has it made this way, because it keeps us in balance. We need each other. For my application today, I will remind my team during servant time the importance of this scripture and how significant servant time is to the ministry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uganda IBS 13 - Do we have Idols?

IBS 11 - Faith brings patience

IBS 10 - Joy in being patient