IBS 28 - Father will honor

IBS 28 (Servant)
John 12:26
"If anyone serves Me, let Him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor."
I will go where You want me to go, I will do what You want me to do. I am a bondservant to my Lord Jesus Christ. Having the desire to serve You, I dropped everything and followed. Fear is of this life, in which I hate. Faith is of enternal life, in which I love. Fear told me not, Faith told me I ought. Where He is I came, to a community that serves under His name. Where He goes, they also go; Where they go, He is with them. All who serves the Lord Jesus will be honored by God, the Father. For my application today I will have taken the honorable servant postion of being the rear guard in the areas that our community dwells in, not just for our departure but during our stay. Allowing my leader to be free to lead, with the restful thought of his faithful servant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uganda IBS 13 - Do we have Idols?

IBS 11 - Faith brings patience

IBS 10 - Joy in being patient